We can only pray that writing about this may create some solice in your life.
Here is a template with a number of questions which you can use as inspiration of your story.
Before and under the pickup
- Were there signs which you now know about what was going to happen?
- From where was you picked up?
- What time was it when you was taken?
- Did your parents introduce the transport team?
- Did you try to resist?
- Did they use restraints on you?
- If they used restraints, what were they?
- Did they use weapon (tazer, spray) on you?
During the transport
- Did you change mean of transportation?
- Were there breaks for meals and rest during the transport?
- Did you wear restraints during the transport?
- Did they tell you where you was going
- Did your parents write you a letter to read during the transport
At the arrival at the program
- How did they hand you over to the program
After returning home
- Could you ever sleep without being alert?
- How has the process affected your relationship with your parents?